Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & a joyous New Year!

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, happy holiday & good cheer throughout the new year! Please enjoy pictures of our cottage Christmas! x

A banner I made to remind me to find serenity


Simple, rustic candlelight


All the trimmings


Tabletop


Probably my favorite homemade ornament, beach in a ball (may keep this out year round!)


Following the Queen of Shabby Chic, Rachel Ashwell, brown paper & fabric ribbon.


I like to add flowers, ornaments, to finish off the wrapping


Vintage ornaments & lovely presents


Early morning


Homemade wreath (still smells lovely)


My new Florentine Nesting tables, functional beauty & glamour


Vintage ornaments


Sweet sentiments


Oak Tree Cottage all decked out in lights (all of which have been collected from flea markets and estate sales!)


Romantic Tree Topper


I love that the presents become part of the decor


Pink Santa


A little glamour


My son's stocking hanger

No comments:

Post a Comment