Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blogs I look to for Inspiration

Blogs I look to for inspiration

Hope everyone is having a beautiful start to the new year.  I am still organizing and packing away Christmas before taking on some major painting projects to finish my living room & dining room.  I can't wait to share the before and after's with you.
I wanted to take a moment to share with you a handful of the blogs that I follow and look to for inspiration.  These are some amazingly talented ladies who offer me daily support and TONS of creative ideas.  I urge you to take the time and check them out if you don't follow them already.
Ok, I better get a move on!  Wishing everyone a beautiful and blessed day! xoxo Drena

2 comments:

  1. Wow Drena, thanks for including me You are an inspiration to me my friend!!!! Love all the other sites you mentioned as well!!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, you are so adorable Drena ! I had know idea.. I must apolojize for just barely reading your post. Truthfully, I haven't been visiting my regulars lately. Probably because of the holidays and then getting ready for my DR vacay. Now Im spending aloy of indoor winter crafts. I know once sprong arrives Ill be outdoors tending to the gardens ! Btw, your painting came out so beautiful ! You 're amazing artist and look forward to more from you !
    Much love~ Steph

    ReplyDelete